Biodiesel home heatng oil

So as not to disturb the tranquility of the sensitive souls on alt.hvac, I will post my questions here.

1: If there has been a recent discussion re biodiesel for oil furnaces can you direct me there ?

2: If you know of none, does anyone on this group have experience with same?

3: Is anyone aware of manufacturers of ~new~ gravity flow oil furnaces ? (I don't like forced air.)

Thank you for any responses. LR

Reply to
Liza Rhoades

If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, look up waste oil burners. They may have the ability to use bio fuels.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

You could google on biodiesel 'oil furnaces' . Then you could click on Groups and google in groups.google.

mm

(mm) "You could google on =A0 biodiesel 'oil furnaces' =A0 . =A0 Then you could click on Groups and google in groups.google." =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Sorry. Should have given more info. Have Googled extensively. Thought someone here could give me first hand experience. I want to change out an old, gravity flow furnace & use bio (20%) in the new system. Most oil burners have the capability to use bio. Don't know about "waste burners". Will look that up. LR

Reply to
Liza Rhoades