Re would someone please help me.

Hi all,

Thank you for your responses - I can only see 4 replies all dated

10/12/2004. - willshak, GFRfan, willshak, Dough G - nothing until these four.

I have only every received 12 messages total since joining the newsgroup/list - I thought it was a 'slow' list because of the small number of posts.

My apologies if I have offended anyone by posting my request three times.

It seems there may be a problem with rootsweb in that not all messges manage to appear on my computer. As I have done in the past with the soc.genealogy.britain newsgroup, I will check the archives and retrieve your replies.

I have checked with my ISP and there is no problem associated with them, hence my conclusion it may be the rootsweb gateway.

Thank you all very much for your advice.

Regards, Di

-- Di Maloney Please reply group or To reply direct, please remove '1' from email address - snipped-for-privacy@alphalink.com.au

Reply to
Maloney Empire