From Di Maloney - I have checked the archives and

Hi all,

I have checked the archives and have read your replies to my request for some advice.

Erma1ina, thank you for the web address- that is exactly like the mower my friend has. I had also been to the uk old lawn mower site before and they couldn't help me.

I have made a note of the other lawn mower/tractor web addresses.

The website:

sent to me to
- I dont appreciate the insinuation.

Thank you. Di Maloney Please reply group or To reply direct, please remove '1' from email address - snipped-for-privacy@alphalink.com.au