best white/green and purple grape varieties for SW Ohio?

I'm planting 3 grape plants this spring. I've already planted a red variety, and was wondering if anyone could suggest a white/green variety, as well as a purple or dark blue variety. Basically, I'm wanting to do the red, white and blue thing.
I'm interested in:
1) disease resistance 2) productivity 3) excellent flavor for fresh eating 4) early and mid season harvest (already have late covered with the selection of Catawba)
My grandparents had a white grape that was very sweet with a pungent, spicy flavor. I loved that, but they could never remember what it was. Of course, it never produced a whole lot, so I suppose even if I knew what it was, I shouldn't really consider it. :-(
Add pictures here
✖

The sweet/spicy grape may have bee gewürztraminer, a German wine grape. If so, try the American hybrid Traminette. You'll probably get better answers for grapes at www.winepress.us . Steve
Add pictures here
✖

Gewürztraminer ("spicy" grape from Tramin, Italy/AustroHungairian Empire) is a pinkish grape. Traminette also looks like a good choice for a wine grape.
Take a look at <http://ohioline.osu.edu/b919/ specifically Cultivars <http://ohioline.osu.edu/b919/0005.html Colors and hardiness are described.
A major choice is what do you want the grapes for; fruit or wine. European grapes make the best dry (no sweetness) wines. For table wines, you'd probably want large grapes. Sweetness covers flavor, so there isn't much of a flavor problem with table grapes, although Muscat Canelli is "large and tasty", but probably wouldn't get enough heat where you are. Near a lake would help would help European grapes over winter, otherwise it would require burying them under straw and dirt. I'm rambling.
Good luck.
--
E Pluribus Unum

Know where your money is tonight?