Green Grape Tomatoes

I am growing green grape tomatoes for the second year in a row, and have observed them to be smaller, lower yielding, and later to mature than any of the other 25 or so heirloom varieties I've tried. Has anyone else found this to be the case? Is there not perhaps some very specific need they have which distinguishes them from other tomato plants?

simon

Reply to
Simon Stenkle

I'll have to go by last year's crop since the green grape tomatoes were all gone! :-(

The Green Grapes for the last two years were basically the same size as the Yellow Pear and Black Plum. They are not as prolific as Sun Gold and Yellow Pear or even Dr. Caroline but the size is still respectable; they are a small tomato.

As for difference in care, my are all cared for the same way. Most of my plants are heirloom varieties which all do well.

Just my experience.

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose