Beet tops slowly being destroyed

In our many years of gardening, we have never experienced this problem. Any idea what is eating away at the beet greens? Solution? Garden is protected by electric net. Insect? TIA
If there are no obvious insects visible in the daytime, slugs and/or earwigs would be my guess. Go out at night with a flashlight.
Use "Sluggo" for the slugs (safe for pets and people, very effective) and soap spray or traps for the earwigs.
Cheers, Sue
--
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMearthlink.net
Zone 6, South-central PA