A Perspective on Raised Gardens

Page 2 of 2

Don't forget that frightening THREAT. Everybody is a tough guy on the Internet...
Luke
On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:42:18 -0500, Luke Howett Fitzhugh

Would you two hush. I'm hoping for a new .sig out of this.
Penelope

Flirt? Au contraire, I quit flirting with slander years ago, dragged its natty behind into the bushes, and had my way with it. Afterwards, as it lay there gasping and trembling with exhaustion, I riffled its pockets and stole its suspenders for good measure.
So, are you going to huff and puff and blooooooow my house down?
Penelope

AREN'T YOU JUST THE DELIGHTFUL PERSON.