A lemon tree question.

Hi,

I rescued a small lemon tree this time last year from our warehouse - I'd say it was about 5 inches high then. I've just repotted it ready for this summer and it looks like it is three, unfortunately the roots were so pot-bound I was too afraid to see if it could be split so I just left it as-is.

I guess my question is kind of two-fold:

Does anyone know if lemon trees start off this way ie. having more than one stem.

Also, whilst it has been in the house over winter the larger of the three stems has developed what look like two small (pea sized) lemons. Should I remove these as the smaller stems have now started to develop new leaves, but this larger one hasn't, or should I just leave them alone?

Regards, Dave

"Your mouse has moved. Windows will now restart for changes to take effect."

Reply to
Dave