woodchip wallpaper

Hi
i need around 1 roll of woodchip wallpaper to repair 2 areas damaged when 2 windows fitted. anyone know where i might find a roll?
(Leeds West Yorkshire)
Mark
On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:48:46 +0100, "Mark D. Smith"

Problem was that there are grades of the stuff. From a blank sheet with one chip every cm, to plastered with chips. Patching with the wrong one looks silly. After 30 years my house is now full of patches. Must get around to removing the junk some time!
Best of luck. :)

I'll try to get round to wickes. i have a small sample so will take that and try to match. as it happens the 2 areas will have something in front of them so its more a camouflage job.
Mark

Take care as it comes in different grades of courseness.
--
Jim
Tyneside UK

Got some at B&Q took a sample with me and perfect match.
Mark