where to buy Dremel parts?

I resent paying the ridiculous prices at B&Q. What I need is some collets for a dremel multitool. Anyone know any online places that are good value?
How about ebay?
www.ebay.co.uk

Yep, I think that's the best option - thanks!

collets
value?

I was in the same boat as yourself, however the Dremel website had a list of local dealers last time I looked.
--

All the best,

Chris Wilson