where can I buy grey filler?

Hi, Does anyone know where online I could buy a small hand-held tube of grey grout or filler? (not the gun type) many thanks Dee

Reply to
Dee

I think B&Q probably do sell something like that and they do have an online bit. TBH I would have thought that the postage would probably amount to more than the item's worth unless you buy a whole load more stuff..

No, my mistake, not online they don't. Nor Screwfix, not in small sizes anyway.

Reply to
malc

I had a similar problem in trying to find Ivory silicone sealant. All the common places, ie B&Q, Focus etc only had white, brown, black or translucent. In the end I came across one in a DIY store in the town market!

Reply to
diy-newby

Try a Wilkinsons store.

I was in Wilkinsons in Carlisle a few weeks ago and they had various colours of sealant

Reply to
the_constructor

snipped...

Thanks for all replies, don't have Wilkinsons stores where I live. I might try mixing colours if I have to, I could add a bit of something black to a white filler and see what I come up with! D

Reply to
Dee