Wanted: Cheap Sliding Chop Saw

Page 2 of 2

Joker7 wrote:

Might be worth giving Marshall & Parsons a ring (they are on London road in the Leigh on Sea ish area), see if they know of any local suppliers of second hand kit.
http://www.marshallandparsons.co.uk /
--
Cheers,

John.

Joker7 wrote:

That wouldn't be Gordon and his tax hungry mates would it?
Lad next door has just left for the Isle of Man for a few days, to avoid paying income tax (he normally works on a survey ship in the North Sea, so I'm not sure of the reasons for doing this.
Dave

To have X number of days resident outside of mainland UK. There is a quaifying number of days for non residency. I suppose that the tours of duty on board the ships don't always run precisely.
I've got a DeWalt DW700 in immaculate condition, including leg stand.
90 as it stands with a very good original blade, or 110 including a brand new spare freud diablo blade.
I'm based in Norfolk, but in London once or twice a month.
To restore balance to the world Joker7 wrote in hNrek.118883$ snipped-for-privacy@fe097.usenetserver.com
Thanks for all the replies and offers. I now have a load machine,so do not have to rush into things at the moment.
I most say at the lower end of thing the Wicks @149 looked ok from what I could see from the web-site.. http://www.wickes.co.uk/Saws/2000W-Sliding-Compound-Mitre-Saw/invt/186891
Chris
--
Superb hosting & domain name deals http://dn-22.co.uk