Vax rapide xl ultimate

How do I clean, The front plastic bit what sucks the water up? It looks like 2 plastic panels with screws all the way around, but after removing the screws it looks like it is moulded together.

Reply to
remove

Every sympathy... but not much help! I've tried a few times to dismantle this thing, so far I use bent piece of wire to extract wedged lumps of cat fur.

Tried taking all the screws out - the manufacturers seem to suscribe to the screw and glue philosophy.

Shame, as it does an excellent cleaning job, but looks a mess itself!

Reply to
Lol

Sussed it . Get a big bowl, dissolve a load of soda chrystals in it and soak. Then swill out

Reply to
remove

Good plan - but not going to work for the bits of cat hair that gets stuck in in mine! Lol

Reply to
Lol