Tall Radiator Needed

Where can I get a tall double radiator with a high BTU output and how much will it cost ? All I can find are radiators with a max weight of 700mm
Not an expensive designer type but ideally 1.2 m or more high and about 800mm wide. Its for a wall on a conservatory about 900mm wide but needs to be high output to enable us to use the conservatory as a living room type area during winter.
Thanks
Alan
Have a look around Alan.
I have seen them in B&Q, amongst other places, and Screwfix http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp?cId 1444&tsA699 keep several different ones.
I am sure a google search for radiator manufacturers would reveal a lot more choices.
John