Sylmar maia kitchen worktops

Has anyone any experience or unfortunate enough to have had Sylmar Maia work tops fitted in their kitchen. We are using it at the moment and are deeply disappointed with it, it lost its shine almost right away and marks if you look at it.
Any feedback would be appreciated
kate
Kate Morgan wrote:

I no experience with the stuff Kate, but have a look here for information on the care and maintenance of it:
http://www.maiaworksurfaces.co.uk/maintenance.html
Or here for the F.A.Qs:
http://www.maiaworksurfaces.co.uk/maia_worksurface_faq.html
If this idof no help, then I would suggest that you contact the people who fitted the work tops and ask them to sort out the problems.
Cash

Thank you for the links and interest Cash, sadly we have tried all the things that have been suggested and there is no improvement, we cannot go back to the guys who fitted it cos they have gone out of business and the manufactures are not interested. Sadly it is black :-( the worst of all colours. I was hoping that someone on the group had used it and found a solution anyway thanks again
kate