Stripping old paint from metal garage doors

Looking for a product I can use to take oil based paint off a garage door. THe painter put oil over latex and it all crackled and is chipping off. So I need to remove the oil based paint and the latex.
"kelly" wrote:

Not sure about the latex but Nitromors all purpose paint and varnish remover is water washable, its non drip formula quickly and easily removes gloss and other decorative paints.
--
Each time someone stands up for an ideal or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a little ripple of