Straw poll - cost of roofing work

Hello,
We had a leak the other day on our slate roof. The guys came out the same day we called, and went up on the roof and replaced/refixed 3 or 4 slates. They were away within 20 minutes.
How much do you think is reasonable for this work? We have the bill which seems silly to me, but maybe it is reasonable to charge a call out element.
Many thanks for any replies.

How much is the bill and where are you based?

Good point. I am in a large town in Scotland (there are about 6 roofing firms here).
The bill was less than 100 so, given the comments made by EricP, it may not be that bad. I suppose I am comparing it to what I would have charged in my profession. I am a lawyer but do not charge as much as that for my time (despite public perceptions!)
I will have to check with my wife if there were two of them working as I can see that makes a difference.
Many thanks for the replies.
>>given the comments made by EricP
Sorry, I meant "comments by Codswallop".
L.

But then you will probably be working from your office, not having to drive to your customer, who might be some miles away.
Rob Graham

Yes, but time is time. It is the hourly rate I am comparing. They would have spent 10 minutes travelling at most (each way, of course).
L.
Lorenzo wrote:

Not to forget the cost of running the vehicle they use to go that distance etc etc etc. TBH for such a small job I`d expect to pay about what you paid.

I got caught for 120 to fit an 8 tv aerial on my own bracket on the end of the house recently. It also took 20 minutes.
:((((
EricP wrote:

and the rest was expertise.
--
zaax

Lorenzo wrote:

Shouldn't they have told you if there was to be a callout fee, told you their rates and given you an estimate of costs before they even came out? ..or should you not have asked? Less than a hundred to do a reasonably skilled two man emergency repair seems within the realms of reasonableness to me. How much was it worth to you to have the leak fixed quickly rather than in a weeks time?
"Lorenzo" wrote:

A single tradesman will often charge up to 50 GBP for a callout (during normal weekday working hours) and up to 50 GBP an hour or part thereof for labour. Then there's the cost of any parts/materials, and VAT if VAT registered. As you had two doing this work then between 100 and 200 GBP seems possible, more if outside normal working hours and/or in London. The cost of their hourly rate of pay has to be seen in the context of all the business costs such as access equipment, vehicles, premises, office equipment and supplies, employer's NI, insurance, business rates etcetera.
Thanks for all the replies. The cheque is in the post!
L.