Stainless splashback installation

Hi,
I have a stainless steel splashback (800*600mm) attached to some sort of backing, probably mdf. Can I use No More Nails to fix it to the wall?
Thanks, Andy.

Why not use the screws concealed behind it ?

I never thought of that. Thanks powerstation. Could I use No more nails though, just incase I cock up the screws?

All the ones I have ever fitted hang on two screws with washers at the top behind the splashback, then fixed at a lip at the bottom with two more screws, these are concealed when the cooker is fitted in position. I wouldn't use no nails to fix it any more than I would fit paintings or mirrors to the wall .
Update:
Took my time and am pleased with the result.
Cheers Powerstation.
Andy