Solid kitchen carcasses?

Anyone got some tips on where to buy solid ready made kitchen unit carcasses? I already have the doors, but the units (metric) are wrecked by damp and decay. The web seems to have quite a choice of suppliers, but no doubt many are best avoided! Price isn't a huge issue - I'd like some decent quality stuff. All the damp is fixed btw!
Thanks,
Tim.

Try Howdens