Sky

Hi Folks

I have been asked by an old pal if I can get hold of a new Sky viewing card for him He says

"I?ve got this Sky Sat-receiver telling me I need to replace my viewing card (free channels) or else? Can any of you help me out?

and

"Hey Mike, To get such a card, you need an UK-address, I don?t have one? So, my question is: can someone send me a new card ? Pretty please with cream on top? Dutch TV really sucks!"

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a new card for receiving the free channels?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Not quite what you're asking, but ...

I'm not aware of much, certa> Hi Folks

Reply to
Java Jive

Reply to
Java Jive

Famous last words, but the old viewing cards haven't been switched off yet, and the message has been appearing (around 1930 GMT?) for many months now.

I couldn't find any way to get a free card from Sky. they charge £20 for a Freesat from Sky card. No strings attached! And I got it delivered to my UK address, so you should have no problems.

Richard

Reply to
Dickie Mint