Shelf Edging

Anybody seen the type of 'clip on' edging used by some furniture manufacturers anywhere on their travels? I need a few metres of it but cannot seem to locate it in any of the sheds. I have some on my wardrobes at home so I know it is available. it is this sort of shape /______\\ and just pushes onto the board edges to cover up the raw surface, and it can be bent around curves. I know you can get iron on stuff but I want to avoid that type if possible.
Cheers
John

https://secure.mkmplastics.com/
our local "you can do it " store carries it in white and brown if you're in the NW
HTH CJ

I live in Leeds but I looked all over in my Been & Queued yesterday with no luck. I even asked one of the Orange men but he said they didn't stock it but he did know what I was after.
Cheers
John