Sealing lino tiles in a bathroom

Hi all,
I have just laid a lino floor on top of a green 'fibre' underlay.
Typically for me it did not occur until after that water could get between the tiles (even though they are tightly packed) and swell the underlay or spoil the adhesive.
Is there anything I can coat the tile joints with to make these edges waterproof ?.
TIA
Jon
I done the same thing and put some beeswax and linseed oil in a tin and melted them together and rubbed it in to the jointdMake it into a thick liquid that sets