screwdrivers

Want to buy a set of quality screwdrivers what's a good make?

Snap-on
Marvin wrote:

Wickes do a good set with hex shafts so you can get a spanner on & blade going through handle so you can hammer it.
Good value as well.
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Bacho. I haven't used anything else for 20 years. Phone your local C.E.F and ask if they stock them...as not all branches do.
Cheers
Richard
r.bartlett wrote:

C.E.F.?

City Electrical Factors. I used to work for them in Sheffield back in 1972
--
the_constructor

Buy Snap-On.
They are the best, no question.