Room Thermostat in S Plan

I am finally getting round to fitting a Drayton wireless room thermostat to my CH system that is currently only controlled by the programmer and the TRV's.

I know I need to wire in the 'CH On' on the HW Valve to 3 'call for heat' on the SCR, 1 on the SCR to switched live on the programmer and L and N on the SCR to the wiring box but what wires should I use and what colour conventions? Do I need to run one cable from the wiring box to the SCR for power and another for control?

I have some 3 Core and Earth 1.5mm2 which is red, yellow, blue or I have some 3 core flex 1mm2 brown, blue, green/yellow. Is it possible to do the job with these?

MTIA

Reply to
dan

tony_1

take a look at

this is a Honeywell site you should be able to work out what you need to do from the wiring schematics that are quite easy to follow. Good Luck...

Reply to
tony_1