Removing ceramic sink

I'm soon to at least attempt to remove a ceramic sink from a worktop. As far as I can tell, there are no fixings, just silicon sealer. I'd like to get it out in one piece and without damaging the worktop if poss. All the tips you wish you'd known before you started would be greatly appreciated.

Never shake the ketchup bottle. None'll come, and then a lot'll