Re: Electricity Regs.

load o boll***s - part P police will be along shortly - I have an interview next week for a post with possible promotion to Harmonized colors policeman effective from Aprils Fool Day 2006 - I will be watching you! Crazy eh?

I totally agree. it hasn't stopped me and it won't stop the partp registered cowboys either.