Part P Police !!!!

Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuse board with new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on the door very soon .

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:30:28 +0000, Dave Stanton strung together this:

They're quicker than you think, they're hiding behind your sofa now!

Reply to
Lurch

With their predicted backlog? I wouldn't cancel the milk yet.

Reply to
Doctor D

Reply to
John Borrman

If it is that decrepit then surely a complete rewire is almost certainly needed as well!

Peter Crosland

Reply to
Peter Crosland

Yes, its a crime to improve your relative's level of safety. Sorry, straight to jail you go.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

GCHQ Cheltenham [who read all e mails]will have already passed details to Commissar Prescott!!

Reply to
Gel

If he was booked before January, as long as he does it before Apri he's still OK.. I think.

-- Paul Barker

Reply to
Paul Barker

You work there then ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

Oh yes silly me, work in progress !!!

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

That 'chop chop' noise is the black helicopter...

Reply to
Bob Eager

So your safe then! (seems unlikely he could find his dick to pee out of, let alone understand part P)

Reply to
John Rumm

I think they just record them. To read all e-mails would require them to employ about 5% of the country :-)

Reply to
Mike

Probably about 99% of the readers would die of boredom!

Reply to
Gary Cavie