Paint recommendation for new plaster

I have recently had some walls skimmed and now need to paint them.
What white emulsion would you guys recommend so that I can do it in the least coats possible?
--
Steve

Remove "nospam" from email address to reply to me personally
Be sure they are absolutely dry first of all.
Any emulsion, I have been using the cheap own brand stuff from both B&Q and Focus recently, with perfect results. Just water down your first coat and then two thin coats would give a better finish.
HTH Steve

Dulux trade supermatt - is ok on walls that are not thoroughly dry as well
Regards Jeff

plaster, allows any residual damp to escape.
Consider sourcing from one of the trade (Crown/Dulux) decorator centres rather than B&Q etc.

Dulux Trade Supermatt. First coat watered down. 2 coats (including the watered down one) will be ample and you can paint it already without further waiting.
Christian.