Paint brushes in white spirit...

I ususllay chuck the brushes away, but this time I stuck one in the white spirit. Now I need to use it again. Do I just shake off the whitened white spirit? Or wash it? Or what?
It's for gloss undercoat...
Please :-)
--
Vj

If for white paint, just wipe it dry on kitchen paper or wash in washing up liquid in the sink.
This one loses you the reverence for own toolbox and drain rods I am afraid!
Har har!
EricP wrote:

Awwwwwww, come on, you know the reason I don't use the white spirit is because it makes me sick!
:-D
Ta for the tip

I missed the bit about not just wiping if you are going to use a water based paint!
You can also use washing powder, but I prefer washing up liquid.
:))
EricP wrote:

It'll just be for not-water based paint :-)