no more nails

Is "No more Nails" good enough to use to fasten pemlet & cornice to kitchen cupboards or do I still use those plastic blocks with the 3 screws
Thanks all.....Eric :-) (nearly done) :-)
Eric Hall wrote:

I would never use the stuff anywhere it is under continuous tension. Eventually, maybe after a year or so, the joint will have crept apart to the point where it will finally fail.
Fine for keeping mechanically strong joints from working apart.
--
Sue

palindr?me........you are a diy godess :-)

kitchen
Eric Hall wrote:

Well, my late husband always claimed I treated him like a god...all those burnt offerings and ignoring him unless I wanted something...
Sue
No, I didn't poison him. Well, not often and never fatally..