Mould on bathroom ceiling

Hi. I have an extractor fan in my bathroom ceiling which works really well, and I always use it. However, on the ceiling in the corner "behind" the outlet I keep getting a slight buildup of black mould. It's a textured ceiling (not my idea!) which makes it worse, and provides crevices for the little b*ggers to lurk in!
I have to keep wiping it down and I've also sprayed it with diluted bleach, but it's getting to the point where I'll have to repaint at least that patch. There's obviously a bit of the ceiling where the air doesn't get extracted and I can't see what I can do about it.
Any suggestions for mould-resistant paint or sprays?
Thanks.
Barb
hi I recently had a problem with mold.you need an anti-fungicidal wash the one I used was made by Blackfriars and only available at decorators merchants. good luck liz

You might find, by experiment, that you can fix a baffle or some form of air director which would change the air flow and keep that bit of the ceiling dry.
Rob Graham

You need to find out why it's getting damp. Either there's water leaking in from outside (or a pipe), or condensation is forming because that's a cold spot (possibly due to missing insulation above it).
--
Andrew Gabriel