Mixer Showers, which ones would be suitable for my boiler

Hi, I want a new bathroom and was going to change my electric shower for a thermostatic mixer shower. I do not know which models would be most suitable for my boiler, with the most powerful flow. My boiler is a Vaillant combi boiler turbomax VUW 242/1E. I have the specification sheet so if you let me know the technical mumbo jumbo, I can let you have it. I need to know whether the shower will be powerful ensough or weather i should just get another electic one. Thanks Claire
Your boiler will not affect the power of your thermostatic mixer shower. What you have to look at is the distance in height between your shower head and the cold water header tank which feeds the shower. You can obtain mixer showers that will work with a height difference of as little as half a meter. This distance will be expressed as a bar in the specification. One bar equals one meter.
| Hi, I want a new bathroom and was going to change my electric shower | for a thermostatic mixer shower. I do not know which models would be | most suitable for my boiler, with the most powerful flow. | My boiler is a Vaillant combi boiler turbomax VUW 242/1E. I have the | specification sheet so if you let me know the technical mumbo jumbo, I | can let you have it. | I need to know whether the shower will be powerful ensough or weather i | should just get another electic one. | Thanks | Claire |

He's using a Combi!