looking for generic name

Moin
I am looking for a supplier of wall-rail shelving systems silimar to the one shown in http://element-system.com/en.html , but in Singapore.
I specifically want wall-rails that are double-slot and work with single-slot arms (so that I can place two selves next to another at same height w/o needing two rails).
I have a hard time time finding these types of shelves locally and wonder whether in my searches I am just using the wrong names/type descriptions.
Are there any other names for these shelves that i maybe should include in my searches? Names how different brands call this may also help.
Furthermore, i am interested in whether there are any standards for these (slot length/width/size, -distance) that I may want to use so that I can later match arms and other attachments from different manufacturers to the rails that I mount?
Brands for these types of shelves (if any) I would also be interested in.
any info is appreciated
(also if there are any other newgroups/forums where I may get this kind of info)
tia mathias

The shelving in your picture in the UK is known as Spur but there are other makes. Had a look in Ikea?
--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Ikea has something not quite similar (also upright rails but a much worse way to clip the arms in).
They *use* the one I showed (or equivalent) themselves, but don't sell that. I asked (could maybe have gotten some old standalone racks based on it, but I am looking for wallmount)

I have a mix of genuine Spur and other lookalike systems, they don't interwork both ways. I *think* the Spur brackets fit in the other wall bars but not vice versa.
So be aware that they don't all mix and match.
--
Chris Green

IME the other way around. Spur brackets tend to be cast and thus thicker whereas the 'others' are pressed steel and thinner.