kitchen planning

a lot of salesmen have no idea on planning a kitchen. some don't even listen to customers. is there anyone who wants any help or ideas with their kitchen?Free advice given or more detailed work can be undertaken. I have worked as a designer for 12 years and have a wealth of experience. I can tell you where the cheapest / best quality kitchens in the UK can be bought!

And this is going to cost what ?

Some designers don't know how to use capitals.
Some designers have no idea how to sell themselves, let alone kitchens..