Karchering and sealing a tiled roof

My roof has the kind of tiles which have a grit surface. These a 27 years old and I note that many folk around me have had a plastic "Aqua" type seal applied. Is it possible to do this work myself. I have a Karcher pressure washer and an airless paint spray.
Beemer
"Beemer" wrote;

If you want the same end result as your neighbours then I would say yes, if you use the same techniques, equipment and chemicals.

years
if
Not convinced that sealing is a good idea - I was considering cleaning our 50+ year old pantiles and using a water repelling treatment - Thompson type of thing
PhilC
| > "Beemer" wrote; | > > My roof has the kind of tiles which have a grit surface. These a 27 | years | > > old and I note that many folk around me have had a plastic "Aqua" type | > > seal | > > applied. Is it possible to do this work myself. I have a Karcher | > > pressure | > > washer and an airless paint spray. | > > | > > Beemer | > | > If you want the same end result as your neighbours then I would say yes, | if | > you use the same techniques, equipment and chemicals. | > | Not convinced that sealing is a good idea - I was considering cleaning our | 50+ year old pantiles and using a water repelling treatment - Thompson type | of thing | | PhilC
Phil, I believe that TWS has to be done at least every two years. I certainly have to do this on my cedarwood summerhouse.
Beemer