Interior doors

I need some white interior six panel doors size 28" x 78" but can only find 30" x 78..... can they be cut to fit or not ???

Have a look at www.premdoruk.com look under products and then interior doors. They do a 6 panel door in just that size, code number 13515 (smooth) or 12415 (textured). I neede a door of this size for a customer and ordered it through Jewsons as it is not a standard size. IIRC it took about 5 days and cost <30.00. There is a 'Where To Buy' button to locate somebody near you.
HTH
John