High quality chip resistant paint

Hi I have tried black Hammerite paint but I need a good quality chip resistant paint for the frame of the metal wheelchair ramp in my taxi. Thanks for any help from Eddie...

You want a flexible paint IMO
--
Vass

You would be better to get it powder coated - (if you can remove it)

Picker wrote:

thats the usual solution, muhc tougher, though not undamageable. Stve enamelling is probably tougher still. The toughest of all is anodising, but thats for ali. Anyone tried phosphating? Its certainly tough, but I know little about it.
NT