Help - Do you know these 3 boiler parts' names?...

Hi all
If you're handy with a combi-boiler perhaps you can help me get the following info for some parts I am listing for sale on eBay, having stripped it down.
Model: Saunier-Duval Thelia 623 Combi Part 1: http://tinyurl.com/yxqvwa - a motor of some sort? Part 2: http://tinyurl.com/y3fgkd - a diode or switch? Part 3: http://tinyurl.com/y57scf - diverter valve?
What I'd love to know: A) Part name (& model number) + good 'keywords' B) Realistic asking price
Thanks in advance for any help!
M.
Mike Weathery wrote:

possibly at saunier-duval.co.uk look for literature

Bloody hell Gav - don't you recognise the bits ?
Aduh (as they say in Indonesia)
e.g. part 2 is a transformer
--
geoff

Mike Weathery wrote:

Sorry, if you expect some help, please don't scam with affiliate links... (tinyurl directs through www.qksrv.net)
-- Adrian C

Not sure I see the "scam" here! It is a legitimate question. What do you lose by clicking the link?
On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 23:54:17 +0000, Mike Weathery wrote:

http://www.saunier-duval.co.uk/spares/spare2.asp?var_pfamily &var_ptype&var_model00402050023&var_typedoc=Exploded%20views&var_doc00402050023EA,77
Where upon Part 1. is the gas valve. It is very unlikely that any responsible fitter will buy a pre used gas valve. It's just not worth the risk.
Just maybe a wary own of one of these models might want one just in case.
Part 2. The power transformer for the PCB. I 99%+ sure it isn't the HT ignition transformer.
Part 3: The 'reversing valve' i.e. the diverter valve. The lever for the summer/winter control is distinctive.

http://www.saunier-duval.co.uk/spares/spare2.asp?var_pfamily &var_ptype&var_model00402050023&var_typedoc=Exploded%20views&var_doc00402050023EA,77
Many thanks indeed for your helpful advice Ed. I have now been able to revise the listings and hopefully they may sell better now.
Thanks again for your kind help - you obviously know a lot more than me about where to get these diagrams and interpret them.
Mike

Yeah - as I posted last night (I think)
it's the mains (240 - 24v ) transformer

--