Heating query

Hi All
I've just had a check done by a CH engineer who thinks (not sure) that my motorised valve is set up wring, in terms of the ports.
At present : A goes down through the floor AB connects to the pump (then goes into the loft, where there is a wierd t-port device which then goes back down through the floorboards) - assumed to be source from boiler B goes to the hot water cylinder
So, what he says is the problem is that when the heating is on so too is the hot water, which cannot switchitself off (thermo stat bypassed in favour of central heating thermostat).
I must admit to having installed this MV myself but only after going to a local plumber merchant and asking for like-to-like mv replacement.
Any comments.
Thanks
Matt

Please cross-post properly, rather than posting the same question to more than one newsgroup.
--
Andrew Gabriel

what do you mean, the same title?
It's all done with honest intent.
writes:

[turning article back up the right way]

No, just one posting, listing the multiple newsgroups in the Newsgroups: header line. That way, readers in any of the newsgroups see all the responses, as it's all just one thread.
There may be some special way to do this in Outlook Express. Since I don't use it, I wouldn't know.
--
Andrew Gabriel

It's easy, so easy even I can do it. When you create a new post, next to the top one of the three header boxes is the word "newsgroups" click on it and the list of newsgroups comes up for you to select from. Add them as you like, but be aware that crossposting to lots of groups will get you flamed.
Steve