Glass paint

I need to paint over a glass window. Would Dulux Tile Paint be best or is there anything else? Thanks. Jerry
Jerry and Ce wrote:

If I recall correctly, clean the glass to remove any grease and then just give it a few coats of ordinary gloss paint - no primer or undercoat - lightly sanding between coats.
Seems too easy!! Thanks Brian.