first time here

First time I have been to this newsgroup I hope I may be of some help Just got my web site up and running sell kitchen appliance hobs cooker, sinks my first sales on line and the custumer said I was too cheap for his undermounted sink I would like some feed back Please
www.fitmykitchen.co.uk
-

Okay.
Feedback reads
Make it your last visit.
Adam

undertaking. It is not meant for free advertising by trades people. Take your advertising to a local shop window, or pin some flyer to windscreen wipers of cars and things.
Not downing you for trying to make a living, but we don't take kindly to people trying to obtain free adverts in these groups. If you are offering help to users of the group, then so be it, but don't go offering your wares at discount prices in the group.
I get a 'Cannot find server' error.
CG...