Earth in Back Box

Hello, I have just put one of those plastic backboxes into a plasterboard wall. There is no earth terminal. Where do I connect the earth wire to?
Do I just leave it in the back not connected?
thx
On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:18:35 GMT, "Oddjob"

That is the important bit.

It's a light switch for kitchen lights

Sleeve the earth as normal and put strip connector on the end. Of course is the switch is metal then put it to the earth tag on the metal switch.
Adam

There are no earth points - just plastic

You've got it. This stuff http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Manufacturers/Telco/Connector_Strips /
Adam