Dishwasher wont fill!!

I have a hotpoint Aquarius DWF 33 dishwasher. The problem started when a piece of crockery got stuck in the pump. Took it apart removed it and now all pumping out fine. But.......it now wont re-fill. I think it has something to do with the fact it overflowed and there's a 'cut out switch'????? Please, can anyone help, I hate washing up. Thanx Maria
tip it bk to empty it then retry

To Mr constructor......yes the water is on! And THANK YOU PHIL, it worked!!! I'm 1 happy lady now. Thank you again.

Took
no worries:)

Did you by anychance forget to turn the water supply on ?
--
the_constructor