Dishwasher not working!

Hi I have a Bosch Dishwasher. There is water to the machine. I can hear what I assume to be the pump working and I have cleaned all the filters but no water reaching the arms so its not working. Any Ideas ?
snipped-for-privacy@holder.freeserve.co.uk wrote:

Your wife needs to get her bloody act together.

LOL

cleaning.. Get out the instruction book and look at the method of doing this you will perhaps have to unscrew a small part at the bottom of the drain (in bottom the machine) to uncover the last part of the filter. It usually gets jammed by tiny bits that look like thin rubber band. I've done this two or three times over the last say 6 years. Michael PS you will perhaps have to empty the bottom of the machine of water by hand to do all this

Hi Thanks for the interest. I cleaned everything out . Ran it two times. then third time. It works. Strange but I am happy Thanks
Stand up and be a man ... insist on doing the dishes yourself !

I tried.
But the little woman would not let me
Hi

=======================================On mine there was a microswitch in the base for detecting any leakage into the base of the machine. It was operated by a circular bit of polystyrene which floated up and activated the switch when water was present. It would then start the initial pumping cycle but never got to the point of filling. Didn't take much to make it operate - did you tip the machine up during your cleaning ? might have emptied a bit out and allowed it to reset.