Danfoss TP5 programable thermostat

Looking to fit one of these to a Worcester 24i RSF combi boiler

Have manuals and instructions for both

As I see it I remove the link on the combi boiler thermostat terminals, run some wire from here to the thermostat

I assume I then turn the central heating on the boiler to constant and let the thermostat control the heating on and off times

Question The TP5 has a common, a normaly closed terminal and a normaly open terminal

What is normal for a thermostat, is it when it is calling for heat or when it is not calling for heat, I'm not expressing this well

If the stat is set to 20 degrees and the room temperature is 18 degrees, the stat will be calling for heat, is the normaly closed terminal closed or open

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve Walford

You are replacing a short crcuit link so the terminals you want are those that close when heating is required.

Reply to
EricP