cement mix in screw top jar

Hi, i am off to B&Q this morning to buy a bag of ready mix cement to stick down my loose patio paving stone.
Since i am only going to use a little cement mix for this job, would the unused cement mix keep for future use, if i were to immediately put in a plastic bag or screw top jar ? thanks for any further advice.

if you keep the damp away then it will last for years.
"JWH" wrote:

Yes. I have stored a paper sack of cement inside a plastic sack in my shed and it has lasted for years. As long as damp air is excluded it keeps fine.

I haven't seen it ready mixed for years. 20 years ago, I bought bags of dry sand and cement premixed from Wickes, but nowadays you get a bag of wet sand with a little sealed sachet of cement inside it.
--
Andrew Gabriel

JWH said

Yes, I've got some post mix in a treble bag which i have had for a few years and it's still fine.
--
zaax
Lightning page: http://tinyurl.com/hmpw9