MFI drawer runners

Hi,

Any idea where I can get these dreadful ball bearing type drawer runners. MFI don't do them anymore.

ken

Reply to
Ken

This was answered 25/11 when you asked last.

Reply to
EricP

I recently bought some from an ironmonger in Dundee, Scotland. I can go to it but cannot remember the name. If you ask your local ironmonger then he will find them in a catalogue.

Reply to
Stewart

Woodfit have a large selection of runners

Mackem

=========================== Are these what you're looking for?

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Thanks for your replies and I have located them via another persons web link. I did ask this question a while back but lost the replies.

ken

Reply to
Ken