Ready mix patio grout

Right, having scraped about 4 buckets full of weeds out of the patio and pressure washed it such it's no longer black and green, but a rather shocking yellow, it's time to regrout it.

Can any of you recommend any brand of ready-mix dry patio grout? Since the slabs are textured (and rather wonky, which I'm not going to fix - this is a bodge!) I don't want to use a wet system such as shown on Pavingexpert's site (I don't want to hire a cement mixer, either!)

Reply to
Huge

Pavetuf Joint Compound - grey, buff (bit yellowish for my liking) or black (too much like tarmac its so black) £22.44 net of VAT from local builder's merchant is the most recent price.

Easy to apply and sets rapidly and very hard.

Reply to
Mark Allread

If the slabs are "wonky" doesn't this mean the grout will be dislodged as they move?

Reply to
Bob Minchin

dried sand & cement, 6:1

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

None of them move - they just don't line up as well as they should.

Reply to
Huge

I realised what you meant by wonky, but they must have lined up originally. So, the question is whether any movement is ongoing?

Reply to
GB

3:1 is better IME.
Reply to