Ready mix patio grout

Right, having scraped about 4 buckets full of weeds out of the patio and pressure washed it such it's no longer black and green, but a rather shocking yellow, it's time to regrout it.
Can any of you recommend any brand of ready-mix dry patio grout? Since the slabs are textured (and rather wonky, which I'm not going to fix - this is a bodge!) I don't want to use a wet system such as shown on Pavingexpert's site (I don't want to hire a cement mixer, either!)
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 38th day of Discord in the YOLD 3183
I don't have an attitude problem.
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:54:31 +0000, Huge wrote:

Pavetuf Joint Compound - grey, buff (bit yellowish for my liking) or black (too much like tarmac its so black) £22.44 net of VAT from local builder's merchant is the most recent price.
Easy to apply and sets rapidly and very hard.
On Friday, 21 April 2017 15:52:50 UTC+1, Mark Allread wrote:

al

dried sand & cement, 6:1
NT
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

    3:1 is better IME.
Huge wrote:

If the slabs are "wonky" doesn't this mean the grout will be dislodged as they move?

None of them move - they just don't line up as well as they should.
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 38th day of Discord in the YOLD 3183
I don't have an attitude problem.
On 21/04/2017 18:18, Huge wrote:

I realised what you meant by wonky, but they must have lined up originally. So, the question is whether any movement is ongoing?