Canon control knobs

Two control knobs have gone on my Canon cooker. Have Googled for spare parts but 8.69 + VAT plus PP seems a bit much as I need two. Would anywhere else likely to have them? B&Q?
These knobs are easily broken. When one went on our cooker I swopped it with the one for the top oven which is never used. If you write to the managing director complaining about the high price there is a small chance he will send you one gratis.