Block paving in Stoke

Has anyone heard of Ashwood Construction and better still have experience of their block paving?
I'm considering them to block pave by driveway and would appreciate some feedback.
TIA
Call local Trading Standards; some have approved contractors list/ however some will not disclose if a company has a lot of complaints, citing confidentiality.
As we pay them to protect us from rogues I find that view disgraceful.